Forsaken Gaming WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken Gaming Wow

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vaistek's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ash1k1

Vaistek's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Vaistek's GM Application   Vaistek's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:13 pm

1: Your name, Character name, and the server you spend the most time on:
Ashford, Vaistek, DominionWoW, but will spend alot more time on WoW-Legends Smile

2: Your age: (Min. age is 15 No birthdays of when you will be. NO EXCEPTIONS!)

3: Previous experience as a GM (If any what server and how long?)
I don't really have 'real' GM experience but i have played on GM servers so i know the commands

3a: Why did you leave your previous server as a GM? (Only answer if question 3 is a Yes)
I left because there was alot of spam, lag and hackers also no real GM's on to control the server

4: Ascent commands you are fluent with?
Yes

5: Do you have a working microphone and Ventrillo software ?
On the Computer yes but not on the laptop, but i can just as easily download

6: How long have you played WoW ?
I don't know how exactly how long but i know a long time, years.

7: What software are you fluent with that would make you an asset to the WoW-Legends GM team?
None sorry Sad

8. Are you able to commit to at least 6 hours a day if you were to become a GM ?
Yes, im in the middle of my school holidays at the moment so i have ALOT of time SmileSmile

9: What time zone do you live in?
GMT London

10: Do you speak fluent English?
Yes born in the UK and never moved Smile

11: What other languages (if any) do you speak?
None yet, but i have easy use of google translator if that helps! xD

12: How long did you play retail WoW ? Do you still ?
From when people were stuck in ZG to now Smile

13: How extensive would you say your knowledge of WoW overall is ?
Very well imo

13a: Please list instances you have completed. (Answer this only if you have answered question 11 with "extensive knowledge")
All pre BC(didnt complete AQ40/naxx but was in them), Kara, Gruul, Maggy and SSC

14: Please X the box of which time slot you would like to fill. All times are in CST Time (Server Time).
[ ] 6:00 A.M - Noon
[X] Noon - 6:00 P.M
[ ] 6:00 P.M - Mid
[ ] Mid-6:00 A.M

15: Are you willing to answer tickets and enforce rules?
Yes

16: Describe how you would answer these tickets:

Player: "Trinadora keeps harassing me and keep calling me names. Can you kick them for me. This is so unfair"

16a: Your response and how you would handle this complaint:
I will speak to Trinadora and ask him/her why they are doing what they are doing and will warn him/her if they do it again i will see make sure he is banned for a certain amount of time. Thank you for reporting this is there anything else i can do for you?

Player: "Caztana is speed hacking and cheating ban him!"

16b: Your reponse and how you would handle this complaint:
I will port to the zone Caztana is in and will summon him to me to see if he is hacking, if so he will be banned for X amout of time. Thank you for reporting this is there anything else i can do for you?

17: If you were to become a GM here what do you think you could bring to WoW-Ledgends no one else could offer ?
I will help all players as much as i can and will deal with issues (I.E. Hacking, Harassment) but also try to make it as fun as possible!

18: Why do you think we should pick you over someone else with the same qualifications ?( Cannot be the same answer as question 17)
I am Active, like to have fun but mature when needed guy.

19: Anything else you would like to add ?
My brother knows alot about computers so its always fast and upgraded and it runs WoW at 60FPS

20: Are you going to flip out and be a total retard if you get kicked from being a GM?
If i do something wrong i will take full responsability of my actions.

Last edited by ash1k1 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maddo03

PostSubject: Re: Vaistek's GM Application   Vaistek's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:25 pm

Thank you for your application, we will discuss it.
Back to top Go down
Creepzz

Creepzz

PostSubject: Re: Vaistek's GM Application   Vaistek's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:26 pm

Sorry mate, have to decline you.
Maby come back when u have some experiense, and software to talk with us.
Good luck on any other server.

Greetings Creepz head GM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaistek's GM Application   Vaistek's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vaistek's GM Application
Page 1 of 1